In this lesson we install Google Chrome, a web browser simular to Internet Explorer (or Edge).
Step by Step
- Open an existing web browser, for example Internet Explorer or Edge
- In the browsers search box type 'Google Chrome'
- In the search results find the title 'Chrome for Desktop - Google', directly under it, select 'Download Chrome'
- Click on 'Download Chrome'
- Read the policy and select the tick box if you want to help Google. The click 'Accept and Install'
- At the bottom of the screen select 'Run'
- Select 'Yes' at the security prompt
- Google Chrome will download and install. It will then automatically open.
- Close Chrome and open again
- Sign in if you have an account (by using the page that is displayed). Alternatively you can skip this step and sign in at a later date by using the options at the top right of the browser